Hidden blocks for posts

I would like to have the capability that DM's have on the WIKI where they can add hidden text only the DM can see. However, I would like this expanded to any place you can use a text box(journal, forum, wiki) and be able to select certain players/DM. This way characters can add secret notes to journals that are wrote with arcane words that say a barbarian wouldn't understand or notes passed between players inside a note that requires deciphering...
Epic!
This had been suggested before a while back. The tricky part is editing permissions. Anyone who can edit a piece of text will have access to the raw text and could see the hidden content. If that content is hidden from an editor, it will be lost when they make a change. This is why, for example, Loot has a separate GM field. Text in this field is hidden from non-GMs and cannot be edited by non-GM even if they can edit the rest of the Loot. A similar solution might be applied to other areas of the site.
Would it help figure out how to implement this if I told you that rpol.net has this implemented very well? In their forums (and PMs), you can simply use a tag to restrict who can see a message. The tag is [Private to DM, PlayerA, PlayerB: multi-paragraph text goes here.]

Anyone who can edit the message can see the hidden text, so perhaps this method would only apply to entries that only some participants can edit.
Yes, that would be very very helpful. For some NPC all player know the NPC but say one player knows that this NPC is also a known fence or has underground connections than right now either I write that in (and all can see) or I leave it out and have to tell the shady character in the group (and hope to not forget).