Image embed size limit

Anyway we can increase the size limit from 560 to 800 or so. I'm sure 560 works for many instances but I like to add images to the wiki (like banner images, non-commercial) to add a little flavor. Currently I'm just centering the images, but I think it would look nicer if the image could go border to border.

Obviously, this isn't a crucial feature, but I believe changing the setting should be fairly easy to do.
I think http://www.epicwords.com/info/bbcode.

This link called formatting guide appears above blank posting boxes.

There are image tags that allow you to set the size.

Hope the helps

Regards
Tried it and it still resized to 560. I took an 800x600 image (for testing) and it resized to 560 by ?? (correct aspect). I then added the size=800x400 and it resized it to 560x400 (distorting it).
May have a max width based on screen real estate. May have to be an Admin question.

Regards
The image file size isn't what's limited. It is just a matter of styling. The idea was to limit the width of images so they don't flow out of the basic wiki box. But it looks like I set the size for wiki images too small. I'll get that fixed.
Cool. Thanks.
This should be better now
When you decrease the size of image it will help you a lot to make sure the size decrease. The pro essay writing service help us in many ways and now they provide us some tools for this work as well.