RPG Resources

1 3 Next →
Pointer-left Clansnowraven_thumb
Bob
Added a couple more links.

Dave's Dungeon Mapper - A very nice tool for making random dungeons. It uses custom tile sets submitted by the community so if you have artistic dungeon rendering skills, this is the place to advertise them. :)

Also a link to the Paizo message boards. As a Pathfinder GM for the past few years now I have found this to be almost a one stop shop for any and all information having to do with a Paizo or pathfinder product.
I've found what I believe to be the best elven and hobbit (halfling) name generator out there. Enter any two names or words as first and last name and it gives you the elven name. Not a random generated name either, it will consistantly produce the same name if the same information is input.ELven name generator
Bob
Alrighty, added that to the list. Thanks. :)
Should add roll20 for the virtual tabletop. I noticed it wasn't on the list yet.
Bob
Done. Good point too, I almost exclusively use that to game with my away friends now-a-days.
One of my favorite resources is the Donjon random generator and D&D tool archive. There are name, dungeon, map and even entire adventure generators. THere are tools specific to multiple different editions of D&D. I could spend all day there generating ideas maps and things. You should check it out.

http://donjon.bin.sh/
1 3 Next →