Request: Experience Section

← Previous 1
On the experience page, it would be nice if there was a field where you could type in the amount it would take to reach the next level. Since I often update the site away from my books, I'd like to have a field listing the next level's xp amount to aid the players in knowing when they've leveled.

Thank you,
Nice idea... It might make sense to be able to set an XP progression for the campaign. The only problem I can see with that is old-school D&D (2nd ed. and earlier), where each character class had a different progression. This is certainly something that would make the GM's life easier. Thanks for the idea!
I like this idea. Actually, what if you leave the boxes blank, and have it set up so you have one for current xp which you input yourself, and the second you also input yourself, as your goal to get to next level.. Just have a display that says "Only 200 Xp to next level" or something.
I like that idea as well. It really gives the characters something to shoot for!
I'd love to see this feature. Would make things much easier.
Good to know! The people chime in on these requests, the higher priority they get!
This is a really good idea.
With this having the goal amount set-able is really needed, not just for games like 2nd D&D (different leveling amounts) but also the spending experience ones (Shadowrun, World of Darkness, GURPS, Hero) so that players can mark how much they need before buying that next skill or ability.
I like that! We are going to be separating out rule systems from settings soon. A lot of rule systems have fixed XP goals that could be applied to every campaign using them.
Check out the new XP Tracks feature. Most of you probably got the email announcement. This should take care of games with fixed progression charts, like D&D.
← Previous 1