Request: Experience Section

← Previous 1 2 Next →
This is perfect for my Pathfinder games as all three tracks are pre-configured. Great job!

Thanks for all of the hard work you all put in!
Double check those tracks for me. I was going on the PFRPG Beta rules. I doubt they changed, but you never know.
I love the experience tracks feature! Very cool way to keep track of a character's progression. I was wondering if there could be a way to put a single character on 2 experience headings at the same time? For example, in my current AD&D first edition game, I have a player who is multiclassing a thief/illusionist. He obviously needs to split his gained xp across each class. I want to be able to get the experience track for each class to work on his character simultaneously, and then I could divide the xp into each respective class. Is there a way to allow that or am I stuck creating a specialty xp table for him?
Ah! I knew someone was going to ask for this... I have a half implemented feature to create 1e style multiclass XP Tracks. All this does for you is create a new XP Track for you by merging two other XP Tracks and doubling (or tripling, in the case of 3-class track) the XP requirements for each level. Multiplying the XP values is important to simulate splitting a character's XP between each class.
I don't know when I'll have this feature complete, but I'll see about setting up theThief/Illusionist track for you. It should save you a lot of typing.
Man you guys are awesome. That's the only word I can use to describe it. I have never seen a website respond so fast and so agreeably to the members needs so consistently in my entire life. Im SO glad I heard about you guys (i learned about epicwords.com from the interview with Jonathan Cruz on the RFI podcast - great advertising and entertaining too!). Keep up the fantastic work! I will refer my entire Atlanta D&D meetup.com group to check out you guys' site.

Oh yeah, and thank you!
Glad you're enjoying it! It was a lot of fun to chat with the RFI guys! Here's your XP Track!
Derek
Man you guys are awesome. That's the only word I can use to describe it. I have never seen a website respond so fast and so agreeably to the members needs so consistently in my entire life.
I verily agree, and am also incredibly happy to have found you through iplay4e. Thanks.
Very useful topic! Visit sextreffen hessen and chat with sexy local ladies
← Previous 1 2 Next →