Request: Calendar reply option: Suggest new time

My group, all being 30+ and busy, always have a negotiation of time schedules. Accpet/decline is good, but, using emails, we always have to negotiate a game time. I would much rather have that negotiation in Epic Words.
Thanks for the suggestion! This sounds like an excellent addition to the calendars.
Also,
Why can't I suggest a range of days, rather than just a single day? This way I can say, what day this weekend? and get responses. Again, negotiation of time.
Simplicity. Group calendaring and scheduling are very complicated systems. We didn't want to take focus away from other aspects of campaign management.
On the other hand, now that we have a simple calendar in place, we are more than happy to incrementally improve the calendars. This feature sounds like it would be different from a scheduled game session. Perhaps a game suggestion that players can vote on or indicate their availability.
Sounds great! Add that to the request list. Priority to the the 'propose new date' option. I think that would be a good interim function until a range of dates and voting system could/should be implemented.
The story looks quite impressive and now I can’t wait to see it. Well, I hope it will release as soon so I can enjoy it fully. I prefer to visit this australia writing to get helpful material and improve writing abilities. You can make an excellent presentation to get great services. Anyways thanks for sharing this article because it made me more focused for Dungeon Master.
I like the suggestion. Hopefully by now it has been implemented.