Something Wrong with my Account

Hey All;

I tried to create a new campaign today and it said I was at my max 1 of 1. I thought this strange since I distinctly remember paying for membership to this site but now it says I am not.

Thinking maybe I let me membership lapse, I went to renew and now it gives me a paypal error saying I cannot proceed.

What is going on? Have I broken something?

Let me know so I can fix it
Doc
Pointer-left Orkglyph_thumb
Rob
You should read this thread. It's a common problem and at this rate you're probably not going to get any help.

Where are the Admins?
Apologies. While investigating the problem, it looks like it will take a system overhaul that may result in bringing the site down for several hours. I will try to arrange this to happen sometime between Christmas and New Years. The exact time is still up in the air as my schedule has been kind of crazy the couple months. In the mean time, I have extended last year's Epic Supporter statuses (Those that have expired in the last 6 months) until I have this problem resolved. Again, I'm sorry and I thank you all for your patience.
Whenever I feel or face something wrong with my account I come to this website to seek some solution because this is the only website which offers its viewers the best birth certificate translation uscis criteria and solutions to overcome the issue. So thank you very much for writing this great informational article.
The result in these present circumstances site to look for some arrangement since this is the main site which offers its watchers the best criteria and answers for beat the issue. So much thanks for composing this marriage certificate translation services for us and incredible enlightening article.