Adding a character to a campaign

Posting here because I can't find an answer to this one: I own a campaign and have invited six players. Now I have a character of my own. I created it from the main screen and have realised that it is not assigned to the campaign. How can I assign my new character to my campaign? Thanks muchly!
You can do this from your campaign journal page. This is considered the home for your campaign. At the bottom of the page is a button to join the campaign. When you click on that, it will give you a list of all your characters. You can select one of those or create a new one to add to the campaign. You will need to remember your campaign's passcode.

We should probably make a special case for campaign owners so they don't have to go through this step.
Thanks for the quick response. Got it sorted. Love your work!
I have a PC in my campaign already, but I also have another player that doesn't really do the "online thing" so I want to add his PC under my account...

How do I add a second PC from my account to the campaign (so I can track loot, xp, etc. for the player)?

Thanks!
GK
There is a "Join this campaign" button on the Dashboard. If you click that, you'll be taken to the Join page for your campaign. You'll need to provide the Passkey.
(This assumes that you have not locked the campaign. If you have, simply unlock it from the dashboard first)
Let me know if this doesn't work or if you need more help.
Shoot! I totally overlooked that! Thanks again for pointing that out!
Is it possible for one account to add several characters to one campaign? I'm planning for a campaign with switching locations - and switching characters...
Uhh. Ok. I found out by myself...