Annadeus

Well this is not likely such a big deal for anyone but me, but I'll go ahead and mention it. I really like everything about your site, and all the options for campaign management. But for me, one small function missing is what caused me to drop my planned move to here from another online site. For me it's not enough to be able to choose for each wiki page whether it can be viewable by GM only, I really need to the ability to have a GM only section at the bottom of each wiki page. If you just had that, I'd have migrated :o(

It was a close call though, the loot tracker almost had me! :o)

Epic!
It's not a bad idea to add GM only annotation for wikis (and journals and other things). I do have this on the back log of features. If there is enough desire for this sort of thing, I may be able to quickly add a simple field (without the BBCode markup support) on wikis. This field would also not support keeping track of revisions.
I would support this function, very useful.
I think this would be a much appreciated feature. At the moment, they have to keep DM notes in a completely separate place. If they could just tack them at the bottom of any entry without fear of letting players in on their secrets, I think they would be much happier.