How to Remove Players from the Campaign?

Is there any way to remove players from your campaign? Since the campaign has gone on, I've developed a list of players who are no longer active and eventually I imagine I will want to utilize the page with a completely different group. As of right now, I only see that I can archive characters, but deleting characters is beyond my realm of permissions and I don't know of a way to remove players at all. This would help cut down on the number of options I have to select from when posting XP, loot, calendar invites, etc. Help?
I've run into this same issue. Is there a way for a GM to remove a player from his campaign?
Is the site Admin available to comment on this?
It seems like there should be a 'remove player' button for GMs on the Members page.
Sorry for the slow response. I'm hoping to have a fix for this soon. If anyone has more immediate need to remove a player, send me a PM with the details and I will manually remove them for you.
Admin
Sorry for the slow response. I'm hoping to have a fix for this soon. If anyone has more immediate need to remove a player, send me a PM with the details and I will manually remove them for you.

Thank you for responding! The need is not immediate, but it is a desirable feature. Looking forward to the change. ;)
Its been a year since this has been addressed. Why has it not been added yet?
Epic!
And now, it's been almost three years.

I have at least three people in my campaign who are no longer with the group, and I'd love to remove them. Any chance of an update on this?
The Admin hasn't been active in quite a while now.
That's interesting. As a Player, I'd like to have the option of putting my Character "On Hold". My character is in a current campaign but I am being thwarted by my real world job hours. Rather than bother an already busy GM and become a real pain for my fellow players, I would like the option of doing this for myself, whenever I wish. How can it be done?